Welcome to Ridge Racer Wiki
The wiki about the world of Ridge Racer that anyone can edit!
Founded in June 2008, serving 336 articles!
Contents (all pages)
Featured articleRidge Racer 7 is the latest installment of the Ridge Racer series, which is a series of fictional race cars. Only released on Playstation 3, the game has around 40 cars, many which return from the previous incarnations of Ridge Racer 6, Ridge Racer (PSP), and Ridge Racer 2. The game was first revealed at 2006 E3. Ridge Racer 7 also has Full Motion Videos, just like the previous titles, starringReiko Nagase. (more...)
Trailer for Ridge Racer Draw & Drift, now available on App Store and Google Play Store.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
What's new on Ridge Racer Wiki
- 13th August 2020
- Please take time to review Katsuhiro Harada's (Tekken series director) statement on the Ridge Racer series. ---FMecha
- 14th December 2018
- I should have done this two days ago, but Drift Spirits is having a Ridge Racer collaboration event! And (belated) happy birthday to Ai Fukami-san! ---FMecha
- 19th September 2018
- R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 will be one of games included with the recently announced PlayStation Classic microconsole. --FMecha
- 21st October 2016
- A new mobile Ridge Racer game is now available on App Store and Google Play Store: Ridge Racer Draw & Drift. (We're still waiting for a proper Ridge Racer games on current-gen consoles, dammit!) --FMecha
- 16th September 2016
- The adoption procedure is completed! Message walls are now enabled. For editors out there, please read the to do list. Happy racing, citizens of Ridge State! --FMecha
- 13th September 2016
- With the two admins - Ultraboy94 and Fel1230 went AWOL, the Facebook group being long dead, and this wiki on a completely messy situation, I, FMecha have placed an adoption request for this wiki here. Check out soon for a new management! --FMecha
- 10th March 2011
- Ridge Racer Wiki reached 100 pages. Great work everyone! --Fel1230
- 26th May 2010
- Okay, I hope I can spend some more time working on this wiki. I have created an official facebook group page for the wiki which you can join here https://archive.is/20131015210356/www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122905297741608. I have also created a new logo for thw wiki which I hope looks a lot better than the old one. Thanks to Knightrez and others for keeping this wiki going while I have been busy. --Ultraboy94