Edge of the Earth, later named Edgestone Expressway, is a course featured in Ridge Racer Type 4 and Ridge Racer 2 (PSP). The course starts at an airport complex, and runs through a network of expressway.
- Length: 3.540 miles (5.665 kilometers)
- Located in: New York City (USA)
- Date and Time: 20:45, July 1, 1999 (Ridge Racer Type 4)
- Preset BGM: Burnin' Rubber (MMM), Your Vibe (PRC), Naked Glow (RTS), The Objective (DRT)
Edgestone Expressway is a fairly high-speed course with a variation of undulations, making it suitable for beginners. Even though players will enjoy a good time of going full speed, they have to be careful, especially at the first hairpin and the home straight before the last corner where it's narrow. In Ridge Racer Type 4, it was raced at night, whereas in Ridge Racer 2 (PSP), it was raced at dusk.
- Air Ixiom airliners can be seen in Ridge Racer 2 (PSP)'s rendition of the course. It's a commercial airliner featured in Ace Combat series.
- Bits of the track features expressway roads inspired by that of the real-life Tokyo Expressway, despite the track being featured in New York, with the track situated in the JFK airport.